After a lengthy investigation by the Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office that began at the beginning of October 2023, two subjects were charged with multiple counts of prostitution and other charges.
Laquasia Timothy (27) from Waterloo, Iowa was arrested and booked in the Winneshiek County Jail on the following charges:
- 6 counts of Aggravated Misdemeanor Prostitution
- Aggravated Misdemeanor Obstructing Prosecution or Defense
- Serious Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Substance
- Serious Misdemeanor Interference with Official Acts – Bodily Injury
- Simple Misdemeanor Theft 5th Degree
- 2 counts of Driving While License Revoked
Bradley Kamaus (49) from Fort Atkinson, Iowa was charged with:
- 5 counts of Aggravated Misdemeanor Prostitution
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Decorah Police Department during the apprehension of Laquasia Timothy. This is an active and ongoing investigation by the Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office with additional charges possible.